DSSSB has released notification regarding the recruitment for Various teaching posts i.e. PGTs, TGT’s & Other Teaching posts. released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. All the candidates can apply online from 24th January 2020 for this recruitment from their official website.(dsssbonline.nic.in)
- Opening Date of Application: 24/01/2020 (24th January 2020)
- Closing Date of Application: 23/02/2020 (23th February 2020)
Total Vacancies: 3358
Of the Post
PGT Hindi- Male
PGT Hindi- Female
PGT Urdu– Male
PGT Fine Arts-Male
PGT Fine Arts-
According to DSSSB ONLINE Notification,The age limit and educational qualifications required for various posts has been provided below:
Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized
Degree / Diploma in training /Education
3 years experience of teaching in a College /Higher Secondary School/
High School in the subject concerned.
Below 36 yrs
Physical Education Teacher
Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its
Domestic Science Teacher
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a
recognized University/Institute and
(ii) Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science
as a Teaching Subject
Must have passed Hindi as a Subject at Secondary level.
TGT Computer Science
Bachelor degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Recognized
Graduation in Computer Science from a recognized university.
BE/B.Tech (computer Science/Information Technology) from a
Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC
Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
2. Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Library Science from a
recognized University/Institute or Equivalent.
3. Experience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a Library or
One year Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized
institute or equivalent.
TGT Special Education Teacher
1. Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a two years
Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma
in Special Education.
Any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council
2. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE
- For General: Rs 100/- (One Hundred only).
- Women candidates, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category: No Fee
How To Apply For DSSSB Online Application Form 2020:
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
How To Apply Online
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available at http://dsssbonline.nic.in (when candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.